Score the script in the following six areas:
1. Content - appropriate, timely, inventive, creative, visual, effective dialog.
2. Plot - east to follow, creative, kept my attention
3. Character Development - believable, creative, goals reached, cause and effect
4. Consistency of Theme - well-defined theme, holds the play together
5. Production Characteristics - suitable for live theatre staging, technical aspects (sets, lights, sound, special effects) economically feasible, technical challenges worth the effort
6. Passion Factor - visually graphic, original, blew you away - Note: worth 25 points