AACTFest 2019: National Company Materials
CONGRATULATIONS on representing your Region at the National Festival of AACTFest 2019. You are one of only 12 companies with this honor!
Important information and forms for National Companies are available here. Scroll down for important deadlines, and information to assure your theatre has a rewarding experience in participating in the National Festival of AACTFest 2019. Scroll further to download materials that you need.
AACT ENDOWMENT FUND GRANT
The companies performing in the National Festival 2019 will receive $2,735 from the AACT Endowment Fund to assist with travel expenses. Checks will be given during the festival.
NATIONAL FESTIVAL COMPANY DEADLINES & INSTRUCTIONS
- Program Inforamtion – aact.org/aactfest-program-information
- Promotional Information, Production Photos, and Company Logo – aact.org/promotional
- Company Points of Contact – Send to email@example.com (please make sure to provide accurate and current information)
If you are unsure if you have already submitted this information please call the AACT office at 817-732-3177, or email Winston Daniels at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due two weeks after regional festival - Send to AACT, 1300 Gendy St, Fort Worth, TX 76107 or email@example.com
- Performance Scripts – Five (5) copies are required for the National festival as opposed to the four required for state and regional festivals. Send one additional original copy with all cuts/alterations indicated to the AACT office. If for some reason scripts were not submitted from the Regional festival, please remit all five copies.
- AACTFest Warranty of Company Compliance - updated for the National festival - download Form T2 below
- AACTFest Affidavit of Actor Eligibility (if there have been authorized substitutions since your regional festival) - one for each new actor performing - download Form T3 below
- AACTFest Technical Information - Updated for the National Festival. This form must be completed with an upload of the Company Floor Plan/Sectional View. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to Technical Liasion, Bob Frame, at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Due two weeks after regional festival – submit online
- AACTFest Company Registration – Click here to register. In the Registration screen, click on "Register Now." On the form that appears, select the number to be registered in the drop-down box for the first question: "How many people are you registering?" If registering more than 10 people, register 10, then repeat the process. After you register the first person, a new form will appear for the second person, etc. When selecting fees, select "Member " and "Competing Cast Member Discount ". Make other choices as appropriate, such as the Monologue Competition or Youth Discount. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 817-732-3177 if you have any questions, or are in need of assistance.
Due by May 20
- Company Travel Information – aact.org/travel
Due by May 28
- Make hotel reservations. Go to aact.org/aactfest-2019-travel-hotel and follow the links to make your reservations. Don’t wait until the last minute!
- IRS Form W-9 - just send the first page. If your theatre is incorporated, it is probably not as a C Corproration or an S Corporation, so check "Other" and write in Corporation. If your theatre is designated by the IRS as a 501(c)(3), write that in also. Please either fax to 817-349-0315 or email Winston Daniels at email@example.com.
SHIPPING SCENERY; TRASHING SCENERY
- If shipping scenery to The Majestic Theatre, send to 25 Carlisle St. Gettysburg, PA 17325, with attention to Jon Stiles.
- If you are trashing scenery after your performance, there will be access to a dumpster/recycling area for small scenic pieces at no cost.
MATERIALS TO DOWNLOAD
|1. Company Letter||Welcome Letter.pdf|
|2. National Company Checklist||Company Checklist.pdf|
|3. Rehearsal/Performance Schedule||Schedule.pdf|
|4. Loading Dock Level||Loading Dock Level.pdf|
|5. Stage Level||Stage Level.pdf|
|6. Stage Ground Plan||Majestic Stage.pdf|
|7. Basement/Dressing Room Level||Dressing Rooms.pdf|
|8. Festival Lighting Plot||AACTFest Lighting Plot.pdf|
|9. Festival Lighting Channel Sheet||Festival Lighting Channels.pdf|
|10. Festival Lighting Schedule|
|11. IRS Form W-9||W9.pdf|
|12. Form T2||T2.pdf|
|13. Form T3||T3.pdf|
|14. Form T4||T4|