An AACT Corporate Partner
Publishing fine plays since 1885, Dramatic Publishing (DPC) is committed to developing and serving the authors, artists and educators who comprise the world of theatre. DPC offers musicals, full-length and one-act plays, and high-quality theatrical books suitable for high-school theatre, children's theatre, professional theatre, and community theatre. DPC catalog includes a spectrum of plays for every cast size, skill level, and audience representing classic works as well as contemporary comedies, dramas, and musicals of distinction.
- DPC published the winning AACT NewPlayFest scripts in an anthologies and also licenses production rights for the winning plays.
- AACT NewPlayFest Winning Plays: Volume 1 from the 2014 cycle with six plays by Cece Dwyer, Paul Elliott, Jim Henry, Nedra Roberts, Barry Weinberg and Bo Wilson Click here for more information.
- AACT NewPlayFest Winning Plays: Volume 2 from the 2016 cycle with seven plays by William Baer, A.J. DeLauder, Jeanne Drennan, Thomas Hischak, Karen L. Lewis, Malcolm MacDonald, and Nedra Pezold Roberts Click here for more information
- AACT NewPlayFest Winning Plays: Volume 3 from the 2018 cycle with six plays by Michael Cochran, Paul Elliott, Denise Hinson, Elaine Liner, Joe Musso, and Rebecca Gorman O'Neill Click here for more information
Also available are acting editions of Exiting Laughing by Paul Elliott, Jellofish by Jim Henry, and Wash, Dry, Fold by Nedra Pezold Roberts.
- DPC also offers AACT members discounts and special offers. Click here for more information (you must be signed in to view)
Dramatic Publishing Company
Tel: (800) 448-7469
Fax: (800) 334-5302
311 Washington Street
Woodstock, IL 60098