Gold Disaster Plan
Hytropy Reverse Disaster's Community Theatre Gold Certification Program is offered free to AACT members*, along with a free threat plan in Hytropy's mobile app, Disaster Hawk.
Hytropy will provide users with updates and all needed information. They will:
- Download the app and set up a meeting with Hytropy to activate the plan and customize settings for your theatre. Click here to request an appointment
- Set-up calls will be handled by Hytropy disaster planners, who will ask the same questions they pose to hundreds of companies: how do you want to evacuate, where do you have sanitation supplies, etc. None of the interview and set-up calls are handled by the sales team.
- Plans are updated on a monthly basis (and during COVID-19, this is done every 48 hours)
- Once set up, your plan will be locked and certified, to prevent anyone else from modifying it. There will be a gold certification mark displayed to denote the "official" plan of the theatre
In return, Hytropy asks AACT member theatres to announce their Gold Certification Program on the theatre's social media profiles, and place an announcement on the theatre website. (Hytropy will provide everything needed for this.)
Links to the Hytropy app:
- iOS - apps.apple.com/us/app/disaster-hawk/id1466881846
- Android - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.becb603145bb.www
*Not an AACT member? Sign-up now!