All information is provided by our Partners, with most recent postings listed first
Music Theatre International
- 10-Minute Musicals Available for Licensing. 25 brand-new 10-Minute Musicals feature up-and-coming musical theatre writers from the renowned arts organization Theatre Now New York. These short shows are designed for small casts, minimal rehearsals, and are available for remote, streaming, and in-person performance. Check out the shows.
- Updates to our Interactive Scripts and Scores powered by ProductionPro! Share notes with cast & crew, organize script notes with layers, type notes on any device. Learn more.
- Free downloads from your favorite Disney Broadway Junior® Musicals! Two songs from each show and a custom Zoom background are available to download for free. Let your imagination and creativity shine and film as many performances as you like! Learn more.
- Streaming Rights: Perform live onstage and stream to your audience. We have over 100 shows available for various types of streaming rights (Live-stream, Scheduled Content and Video on Demand) including Shrek, Disney’s Descendants, Once on This Island, Godspell, Little Women and many more. Check out the shows.
- Remote Performances: Perform and capture online then stream to your audience. From Annie JR. and Peter Pan JR. to modern hits like The Last Five Years, A Gentleman’s Guide to Love and Murder and Little Shop of Horrors, shows with Remote Performance Rights are a great way to produce musicals in the age of social-distancing. Check out the shows.
- Disney Musicals Online: Broadway Junior shows for remote performances. Perfect for both school and non-school groups*, these treasured shows are designed to be performed remotely online. In addition to the traditional materials, all ShowKIT components are digitally delivered bringing you one step closer to opening night. View the shows.
- Online Editions: Perform a 20-minute show online. These 20-minute versions of family-friendly shows are designed to be produced with your preferred video-conferencing platform. Everything you need is delivered digitally, including the Actor's Script, accompaniment and guide vocal tracks, and the Director's Guide. Learn more.
- New Releases: The latest shows available for licensing. Check out the full list.
- AACT Organizational Members receive substantial discounts on standard rental fees on MTI musicals through August 31 2021. Discounts start at 20%. View our list of member discounts & special offers here.
Disney Theatrical Group
- Disney Musicals for Remote Performance, available to be captured remotely and streamed. More information here.
- Licensing 101: A Step-by-Step Guide to Putting on a Show: More information here
- Music Theatre International (MTI) is the dramatic licensing agency through which Disney licenses the performances rights to Disney Theatrical musicals. More information here.
[Samuel French, Rodgers & Hammerstein, Tams-Witmark, Andrew Lloyd Webber]
- Mailing address change. As of January 14, please send any mailed payments or inquiries to:
250 West 57th Street
New York, NY 10107-0102
Although Concord team members will continue to work remotely for their safety, we are checking our mail every few weeks. To avoid delays in license processing, we encourage customers to pay through our website via a credit card, wire transfer or ACH (e-check).
- The Lightning Thief: The Percy Jackson Musical is now available for licensing to professional and amateur theatres! With a book by Joe Tracz and original music and lyrics by Rob Rokicki, The Lightning Thief follows the story of teenager Percy Jackson. When Percy discovers he’s actually a demigod — the son of Poseidon — he is faced with new powers he can't quite control, plus a swarm of monsters on his trail. Percy and his friends must embark on an epic journey to find Zeus’ missing lightning bolt and prevent a war among the gods. More information here.
- Beyond the Ingenue: Plays for Powerful Women. Explore this collection of plays featuring women from varied backgrounds and ages: all beyond the role of the ingenue. More information here.
- The SpongeBob Musical is now available for licensing. Contact your Amateur Licensing Representative to bring "the most improbable and most delightful of musical adaptations" (New York Magazine) to your stage. More information here.
- Concord Theatricals acquires licensing rights to the most nominated play in Tony Awards history: Slave Play by Jeremy O. Harris. Learn more.
- Plays by Black Writers: Stories for This Moment. Explore this collection of groundbreaking works that grapple with current themes and the history of the Black community. More information here. Also check out curated categories on our website, such as Featured Women Writers, Plays with Small Casts, New Publications and more.
- The Wonderettes Challenge. Have you ever longed to play all of the parts in a single show? Here's your chance: Choose a song, sing all four parts, make a video, and then enter to win some swell Wonderettes swag! More information here.
- New Voices Collection. Dive into unique perspectives and diverse stories. View Collection here.
- New Titles: We closed out 2020 with some fresh new titles that run the gamut between cutting social satire, romantic comedy, and a couple of jukebox confections. Visit the show pages for more info and to secure your rights for production. More information here.
- Desperate Measures now available for Amateur Licensing. Book now for 2021. Best Musical: 2018 Outer Critics Circle & OBA Awards. Best Music & Lyrics: 2018 Drama Desk Awards. Books and lyrics by Peter Kellogg, music by David Friedman. More information here.
- Celebrate ten years with The Marvelous Wonderettes, now licensing into 2021 and beyond. More information here.
- All Print Editions now include a bonus PDF Digital version.
- AACT Organizational Members receive a 50% discount on all digital perusals and a 25% discount on digital materials fees for all musicals. More information here.
Dramatists Play Service
- Now Published:The Courtroom: A Reenactment of One Woman’s Deportation Proceedings, transcripts arranged by Arian Moayed; Don Juan in SoHo, by Patrick Marber after Molière; Gabriel and Handbagged, both by Moira Buffini; Hedda Gabler, by Henrik Ibsen, a new version by Patrick Marber; Honky Tonk Hissy Fit, by Jessie Jones, Nicholas Hope, & Jamie Wooten; In the Green, a new musical by Grace McLean; MacBeth, adapted by Erica Schmidt; The One-Act Play That Goes Wrong, by Henry Lewis, Jonathan Sayer & Henry Shields; Sheepdog, by Kevin Artigue; Three Days in the Country,a version of Turgenev’s A Month in the Country, by Patrick Marber; We Are Pussy Riot or Everything Is P.R., by Barbara Hammond. More information here.
- Three new collections of online plays: Rogues’ Gallery by John Patrick Shanley; Technical Difficulties: Plays for Online Theatre, by Leah Barker, Mashuq Mushtaq Deen, Steph Del Rosso, Arlene Hutton, John Cameron Mitchell, Craig Pospisil, Christina Quintana, Elaine Romero, Aurin Squire, Ken Urban; Waiting for The Host by Marc Palmieri.
- Streaming Rights: DPS has proudly partnered with ShowTix4U, an online ticketing and content creation platform to celebrate and showcase live theatre. Obtain rights to stream live performances and sell tickets to events in 3 easy steps. More information here.
- New Acquisitions: Recent, not-yet-published additions to the Dramatists Play Service, Inc. catalogue are updated regularly. More information here.
- Current and upcoming productions of DPS plays. Sort by professional, nonprofessional, title, author, producer, city, state, opening or closing dates. More information here.
Dramatic Publishing Company (DPC)
- Livestream Titles. DPC's website lists its more popular titles with livestream permissions. We are securing livestream permission for more titles daily, so if you don't see what you're looking for there, try browsing by type or performing group and look for the "Livestream Rights Available" notes. More information here.
- Special Message Regarding Covid-19. More information here.
- New In Print. Fresh and hot off the press, these newly published titles have been added to our catalog within the last six months. More information here.
- AACT NewPlayFest scripts & anthologies. More information here.
- Free eSCRIPT: Knights of the Square Table, by P. Fenton. Just days after returning to the king’s court following a fiveyear absence, Sir Galahad is informed by the king and queen that a suitor is urgently needed for the princess as the king is dying. Sir Galahad agrees to the marriage, sending him on a medieval quest of epic proportions in order to prove his worth to marry the beautiful Princess Jacqueline. But perhaps the hardest obstacles have nothing to do with the dangers that be: first, an evil knight has also taken up the quest for Jacqueline’s hand and would abuse the throne were he to ascend to it, and second, Sir Galahad has caught the eye of Lady Heron, the castle’s royal messenger, and she may have caught his as well. And might there be something else lurking right beneath our hero’s nose? What’s a brave, handsome knight to do? More information here.
- Limited Streaming/Broadcast Rights now available More information here.
- Check out the new releases. More information here.