Sell the Show
What is “Sell The Show”?
The Sell The Show! Launch Plan Program is a 12-month online program designed specifically for theatres that want to sell more tickets using the latest and proven online marketing tools and strategies. You’ll learn how to build a digital marketing campaign from the first production meeting to closing night, based on a tested and successful strategy I’ve used, refined and simplified over the past 9 months.
Who is this for?
This program is for you if you are a theatremaker or theatre marketer who wants (or needs!) to improve your theatre’s online marketing to grow ticket sales and growing audience awareness of your productions in your community.
What do we mean by online marketing? Your email, social media, and website marketing. We call it the digital trifecta!
Why did we create this?
Over the past 4 years of helping theatres use digital marketing to grow ticket sales with less guesswork, we’ve discovered that the “one-size-fits-all” digital marketing training out there is complicated, overwhelming and not realistic for theatres to execute successfully on their own.
That’s why in partnership with AACT, Julie Nemitz has created Sell The Show! Launch Plan Program – a complete end-to-end marketing system and coaching program that teaches you to create and execute online marketing for your theatre’s productions.
How does it work / Where does it happen?
- At the heart of this program is delivering ways to achieve REVENUE GROWTH AND AUDIENCE ENGAGEMENT by giving you the support and knowledge to succeed at online marketing for your theatre.
- Coming back after the pandemic pause, Julie spent the past 14 months defining and refining a system and strategy for selling more tickets by leveraging the power of the internet and digital marketing tactics like email, social media, and website optimization.
- And in Sell The Show Launch Plan Program she’s sharing it ALL with you.
- This program has components to it that last for a full year – through November 2023. You’ll have access for a full year!
- And when best practices change, so does the program so you are never using outdated or ineffective tactics.
How much does it cost?
Enroll in the Sell The Show! Program and let's fill your house!
Just $589 for year of training and expertise!
|>> Click here to learn more and register|
Testimonials from Theatremakers for Julie's Programs
"Julie's marketing skills are top-notch. I always come away from her courses with new strategies and tactics that have consistently grown our audiences."
- Jarrod Kopp, Theatre Tulsa, Tulsa, OK
"My biggest challenge was feeling like I'm the only person swinging blindly in the digital chasm. I'm not! I always come away from webinars & meetups with new inspiration. Julie thanks for all you do!”
- Michelle Blanchard, The Grand Opera House, DesMoines, IA
"Julie is extremely knowledgeable in the super-fast and ever-changing landscape of theatre marketing and better yet, does a great job of transferring her knowledge to me."
- Robert Weiner, Farmers Alley Theatre, Kalamazoo, MI
“Great content, always! When speaking at on the "All Things Marketing Panel", I gave you and Theatre Marketing Lab a huge plug!! You're a great resource to us all."
- Ian Galligan, Goodspeed Opera House & Castle Craig Players
"The opportunity to share (and get positive affirmation) and to crowdsource questions is fantastic. Julie's upbeat optimism and helpful critiques are both informative and valuable."
- Doug Hughes, South Bay Musical Theatre, San Francisco, CA
"Marketing has hit the digital age! I would encourage you to seek out the expertise of Julie. She will help you navigate this world."
- Ashley Bowen, Portage Central Department of Theatre, Portage, MI
"I'm just so glad to be learning and growing my marketing skills. I've never had behind-the-scenes marketing training. Now I am getting it in manageable pieces at just the right time. So grateful!"
- Sherry Johnson, Building Block Arts, Nashville, TN