Join us for the 2022 AACT TEAMS Conference!
Come by yourself or get even more out of the conference by putting together a team. The five tracks listed above will be held simultaneously, so participants can share rides and rooms. Registrants select the track that best suits their individual needs. The insights you gain will pay for the conference registration many times over.
Technical Theatre Track
The Technical Theatre track is for those who work behind the scenes. Learn to master the challenges you face as you work within the amenities of your theatre, from stage size, lighting systems, and scenery to costumes. Experts will give hands-on training in several areas of technical theatre. This track will help you find resources and supplies you can utilize in your theatre, increase your excitement in the magic of technical theatre, and provide you with a nationwide network of fellow techies! No technical theatre training is required, but even experienced techies will benefit.
Educational Programming Track
Boost your theatre’s education program, exchange ideas and experiences, and learn skills to better manage your programs. The Educational Programming track will give you skills to tackle theatre education issues, a renewed enthusiasm to build your educational programs, and provide you with a network of colleagues from all over the country. The Educational Programming track is for anyone, whatever his or her title, who is responsible for their theatre’s education program.
Artistic Direction/Vision Track
Choose the right plays for your next season; learn solutions for choosing directors, recruiting actors, and solving technical problems; and examine long-range planning. Discover and re-envision exciting ways to produce high quality theatre as you exchange ideas and experiences with fellow producers and artistic directors. Artistic Direction/Vision track is for anyone, whatever his or her title, who is responsible for the overall artistic direction of their theatre.
Discover strategies and tactics to increase your marketing abilities, and learn ways to create loyalty to your organization and promote its place in your community. The Marketing track will help you understand methods for small, medium, and large sized arts groups to build audiences and to use marketing and branding in today’s changing social media world. The Marketing Skills track is for anyone from board members to staff who raises funds or promotes their theatre.
Stage Management Track
This educational track will be appropriate and very beneficial for new and experienced stage managers, those who are interested in taking on that important role, as well as directors, producers, or volunteer coordinators looking to establish or improve their theatre’s stage management program.
AACT will provide you with documentation of your participation in quality educational activities through AACT. Full participation in the TEAMS Conference earns 17 AACTEd hours.
|Registration (Opens January 2022)||Early Bird (through June 29, 2022)||Standard|
|Group (3 or more): AACT Member||$225/person||$250/person|
|Group (3 or more): Non-Member||$300/person||$325/person|
|Individual: AACT Member||$250/person||$300/person|
|Registration covers continental breakfast, Saturday lunch, snacks, and materials.|
- Bonus Offer: Regularly priced at $55, participants will receive $25 discounted tickets to see the Hale Centre Theatre productions of Singing in the Rain and/or Silent Sky.
- Singing in the Rain - Considered by many as the greatest movie musical of all time, the stage version retains the film's hilarious situations, snappy dialogue, and hit-parade score of Hollywood standards. Tickets available for Saturday night, July 30, and for the evening performances before the conference, Thursday, July 28.
- Silent Sky - An astonishing, true story! In the early 1900’s…Henrietta Leavitt, a meticulous mathematician, is hired by the Harvard Observatory to be a human calculator. Struggling with increasing hearing loss, she calculates the distance between sound waves which leads her to a groundbreaking discovery-she can deduce the distance between planets and stars using her formula.
Location & Host
When booking with either airline below, use the appropriate AACT discount codes below..
Group Ticket Designator: NGNHQ, Account Code: NMV4F
Salt Lake City (SLC) Valid Travel Dates: 07/25/2022 - 08/04/2022
Z Code: ZKDA, Agreement Code: 572012
Choose from Two Hotels
Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City/Sandy
277 West Sego Lily Drive,
Sandy, Utah 84070
Deadline to Reserve: July, 05, 2022
- $149 for King/Queen Standard, breakfast included: Click here to reserve
- $139 for King/Queen Standard, breakfast not included: Click here to reserve
Residence Inn Salt Lake City/Sandy
270 West 10000 South
Sandy, Utah 84070
Deadline to Reserve - July 05, 2022
- $139 for Studio Suite, breakfast included
- $229 for 2-Bedroom Suite, breakfast included
- Click here to book either of the above