Benefits of Membership
There’s no doubt about it: Theatre is a part of you—as a person, and as a member or supporter of your community theatre. That's why AACT and its member network is committed to helping your theatre thrive—no matter the size, budget, or location.
AACT membership offers an impressive list of benefits (see below), but our members tell us these two are the most important:
- AACT is the go-to place for help or guidance with virtually any theatre topic or issue.
- AACT connects your theatre with others around the country, to find out what’s working for them (and what’s not), sharing ideas and practical solutions.
In other words, as a member of AACT, you’re not alone. You have people to turn to for help and guidance, to share your mutual passion for theatre, and celebrate your achievements.
Join AACT to share experiences, problems, successes and a love of quality theatre. But membership brings more tangible benefits, too:
- Discounts on scripts & script/music rental packages offered by publishers.
- Special offers from a wide variety of theatre-related companies.
- ASCAP - 30% discount on the Community Theatre License
- How-to articles, email discussion group, and resource experts.
- Network with other members who can share their expertise on a host of topics.
- Access a regularly updated list of the most-performed plays and musicals around the country.
- Our bimonthly print magazine, Spotlight
- Online Roundtables & Webinars
- Discounted fees for conferences & workshops.
- AACTFest, America's only national community theatre festival. AACT members receive a discount on festival admission, and participating performance groups receive assistance on travel expenses.
- AACT’s Insurance Program to provide your group with high-quality, low-cost coverage—including property and general liability, volunteer accident, and directors & officers liability.
- Member-only sections of the AACT website, including our Resource Library, a listing of the most-produced plays and musicals, and member directories (organizations and individuals) so you can network with theatres and theatre people across the countery.
|Join Be part of the largest community theatre network in the U.S.|