Benefits of Membership
Avantages of AACT Membership
Savings of time & money really add up
Join AACT to share experiences, problems, successes and a love of quality theatre. But membership brings more tangible benefits, too:
- Discounts on scripts & script/music rental packages from Dramatic Publishing, MTI, Samuel French, and more.
- Special offers from a wide variety of theatre-related companies. Check the menu at right for these and other benefits & services.
- ASCAP - 30% discount on Community Theatre License
- How-to articles, email discussion group, and resource experts--plus in-depth data about member company budgets, box office, facilities, boards, staff and productions. Network with other members who can share their expertise on a host of topics. Access a regularly updated list of the most-performed plays and musicals around the country.
- Exclusive publications: Our bimonthly magazine, Spotlight, and our insight-filled book, Boards In the Spotlight.
- Discounted fees for conferences & workshops--including AACT’s national conferences for chief administrators, education directors, artistic directors, and technical staff.
- Join in AACTFest, America's only national community theatre festival--whether your company enters as a participant, or you attend the festivals to scout out and enjoy the wide range of productions--or attend a workshop, or network with other theatre folks. Whatever your interest, AACT members receive a discount on festival admission, and participating performance groups receive assistance on travel expenses.
- Awards for distinguished achievement and service in community theatre. Member theatres can arrange for local awards to honor their own hard-working board members and volunteers. AACT also presents national awards for those individuals who have helped further the ideas and ideals of community theatre on a larger scale.
- AACT’s Insurance Program can provide your group with high-quality, low-cost coverage—including property and general liability, volunteer accident, and directors and officers liability.
|Join With AACT you’re a part of the largest community theatre network in the U.S.!|