AACTFest 2021 Handbook
For the festival host & performing companies
The AACTFest 2021 Invitational Handbook is designed for the festival host and for performing companies entering the 2021 Festival. It supersedes information in all previous Handbooks.
- Applications are now being accepted from AACT-member theatres to participate in the AACTFest 2021 Invitational Festival. Please visit the Invitational Process & Application page for full details.
- Companies who wish to apply for consideration as part of the national festival should also download a copy of the 2021 Invitational Handbook, below.
- Our article on "Cutting a Play--Legally" may be helpful in meeting festival time requirements.
- For companies selected to appear at the national festival, Forms T1, T4, and Program Information (referenced in the Handbook) are online forms that, when completed, will be forwarded to the Festival Chair. Please contact the AACT office (817-732-3177) if you are having difficulties with any of the online forms.
- The Warranty of Company Compliance & Affidavit of Actor Eligibility forms are in PDF format, and can be downloaded below.
View/Download the Handbook and Related Documents
|AACTFest 2021 Invitational Handbook||View/Download|
|AACTFest 2021 Form Submission Checklist||View/Download|
|AACTFest 2021 Warranty of Company Compliance Form||View/Download|
|AACTFest 2021 Affidavit of Actor Eligibility Form||View/Download|
|Invitational FAQs with answers to most questions||View/Download|