Post and view theatre-related jobs here< List a job opportunity here >
Listings displayed with most recent postings first. Information is provided as a service to the theatre community. All information is provided by the organization seeking to fill the position listed, and any questions about a listed position should be directed to the organization that posted it.
TECHNICAL DIRECTOR-JOB DESCRIPTION
• Design/approve, coordinate, construct all scenic elements in a timely and efficient manner.
• Coordinate and assist design volunteers in all job-related functions.
• Oversee general day-to-day management of facility including scene shop, props room, costume room and furniture storage. Responsible for general maintenance and security of building.
• Chair of Plant/Building committee. Responsible to oversee and manage renovation/building improvements. Monitor all mechanicals, facility and equipment. Advise and report to board of directors regarding facility/equipment repair and maintenance.
• Any other duties as assigned by the Executive Committee, Executive Director and/or Board of Directors
Essential qualifications: Technical aptitude in all technical areas, comfortable with fly systems, able to work at heights and in a lift or on a ladder. Have a driver’s license and ability to rent vehicles. Strong organizational skills and ability to manage a group of people. A good sense of humor and ability to work under pressure.
Submit application to email@example.com or by mail to:
Elkhart Civic Theatre
P.O. Box 252
Bristol, Indiana 46507
No telephone inquiries, please.
or by mail to Elkhart Civic Theatre, P.O. Box 252, Bristol, IN 46507, ATTN: Human resources