AACTFest 2023: National Company Materials
CONGRATULATIONS on representing your Region at the National Festival of AACTFest 2023. You are one of only 12 companies with this honor!
Important information and forms for National Companies are available here. Scroll down for important deadlines, and information to assure your theatre has a rewarding experience in participating in the National Festival of AACTFest 2023 Scroll further to download materials that you need.
AACT ENDOWMENT FUND GRANT
The companies performing in the National Festival 2023 will receive $3795 from the AACT Endowment Fund to assist with travel expenses. Checks will be given during the festival.
NATIONAL FESTIVAL COMPANY DEADLINES & INSTRUCTIONS
Due immediately - No later than May 1, 2023
- Program Information – aact.org/aactfest-program-information
- Promotional Information, Production Photos, and Company Logo – aact.org/promotional
- Company Points of Contact – Send to [email protected] (please make sure to provide accurate and current information)
If you are unsure if you have already submitted this information please call the AACT office at 817-732-3177, or email Winston Daniels at [email protected].
Due two weeks after regional festival or no later than May 19, 2023 - Send to AACT, P.O. Box 101476, Fort Worth, TX 76185 -1476 or [email protected]
- Performance Scripts – Five (5) copies are required for the National festival as opposed to the four required for state and regional festivals. Send one additional original copy with all cuts/alterations indicated to the AACT office. If for some reason scripts were not submitted from the Regional festival, please remit all five copies.
Due two weeks after regional festival or no later than May 19, 2023 – submit online
- AACTFest Company Registration –Contact Karen Matheny directly at [email protected], or 817-732-3177 x 2 to recieve all of the proper company discounts
- AACTFest Warranty of Company Compliance - download Form T2 below
- AACTFest Affidavit of Actor Eligibility (if there have been authorized substitutions since your regional festival) - one for each new actor performing - download Form T3 below
- AACTFest Technical Information - Updated for the National Festival. This form must be completed with an upload of the Company Floor Plan/Sectional View. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to Technical Liasion, Bob Frame, at [email protected].
- Company Travel Information – aact.org/travel
- IRS Form W-9 - just send the first page. If your theatre is incorporated, it is probably not as a C Corporation or an S Corporation, so check "Other" and write in Corporation. If your theatre is designated by the IRS as a 501(c)(3), write that in also. Please email Winston Daniels at [email protected].
Due by May 29, 2023
- Make hotel reservations: Go to aact.org/go23 and follow the links to make your reservations. Don’t wait until the last minute!
MATERIALS TO DOWNLOAD
|1. Company Welcome Letter/Checklist||Welcome.pdf|
|2. Rehearsal/Performance Schedule||Perfromance Schedule|
|3. AACTFest Quick Tech Facts||Quick Facts.pdf|
|4. AACTFest Plot (Lighting)||AACTFest Lighting Plot.pdf|
|5. AACTFest Channel Hookup (Lighting)||AACTFest Channel Hookup.pdf|
|6. AACTFest Magic Sheet (Lighting)||Magic Sheet.pdf|
|7. IRS Form W-9||w9|
|8. Form T2||Warranty of Compliance - T2|
|9. Form T3||Actor Eligibility - T3|
|10. Form T4||Technical Information - T4|
|11. Tech to Return||Floor Plan to Return.pdf|