AACTFest Silent Auction is now open!
Silent Auction ended June 20 at 8 PM Eastern Time
AACTFest's popular silent auction is virtual again for AACTFest 2021.
“This is the opportunity for all our theatre friends to support the AACT Endowment, and experience the excitement of bidding on a myriad of local and national treasures,” explains Kristi Quinn, 2021 AACT Silent Auction Chair.
View and bid on auction items online via the link above. Anyone can view, but a log-in will be required for bidding and purchases. Online bidding continues through June 20, and you do not need to be registered for the festival to take part.
Check out these great deals :
- Travel and Theatre Package for Utah's Hale Centre Theatre in Salt Lake, airfare included.
- MTI standard rental-up to $1,000-for your next show
- Theatrical Rights Worldwide standard rental—up to $500 for your next show
- County Seat Theater Co. Performance Package. Enjoy performances and treasures from the County Seat Theater Company of Cloquet, Minnesota.
- Concord Theatricals $100 Gift Certificate
- One-on-one chats with Broadway Technical Director Tobin Ost
- One-on-one chats with Broadway Director Jeff Calhoun
- One-on-one chats with Broadway Actor Philip Hernandez
- And much more!
AACT thanks all who donated.!
The Silent Auction benefits the AACT Endowment, which was created with two purposes in mind:
- The Festival Support Fund helps companies representing their regions to pay some of their travel expenses to the national festival, or to subsequent international festivals; and
- The Mission Fund furthers AACT’s mission of fostering the highest standards of excellence by community theatres.
Funds raised through the Silent Auction will help provide Festival support, and also will assist future national festival participants with the expense of transporting a cast, crew, sets, and costumes.
The American Association of Community Theatre is a nonprofit, IRS 501(c)(3), corporation.
Contributions are tax deductible as allowed by law.