CLICK HERE to donate items for the Auction
AACTFest's’s popular silent auction will be virtual again for AACTFest 2021.
“This is the opportunity for all our theatre friends to support the Endowment and experience the excitement of bidding on a myriad of local and national treasures,” explains Kristi Quinn, 2021 AACT Silent Auction Chair. “But we cannot do it without you! We are asking everyone to contribute special items to the Silent Auction, taking place before and during AACTFest 2021.”
The AACT Endowment was created with two purposes in mind:
- The Festival Support Fund helps companies representing their regions to pay some of their travel expenses to the national festival, or to subsequent international festivals; and
- The Mission Fund furthers AACT’s mission of fostering the highest standards of excellence by community theatres.
Funds raised through the Silent Auction will help provide Festival support, and also will assist future national festival participants with the expense of transporting a cast, crew, sets, and costumes.
Call for Auction Items
To enhance the event’s success, the Endowment Committee is seeking a minimum value of $100 per item, basket, or grouped items to be auction together. In addition, the committee is requesting items with wide appeal as well as significant value, that are unique and theatrically themed.
Examples of past donations include:
- Backstage passes and show tickets
- Fine jewelry, gourmet candy, or chocolate (from your state or region)
- Fine works of art
- Destination experiences or entertainment (gift passes to movies, etc.)
- Gift cards to national chain restaurants, department stores, Amazon, etc.
- Surprise us with something fantastic!
Thank you for supporting the AACT Endowment Fund!
The American Association of Community Theatre is a nonprofit, IRS 501(c)(3), corporation.
Contributions are tax deductible as allowed by law.