|Exhibitors as of Feb. 2, 2023|
|Music Theatre International (MTI)
On the Stage
Theatrical Rights Worldwide (TRW)
AACTFest is a great place for vendors to display their products and services. Theatre companies from across the U.S. and the U.S. Military Services overseas will be participating in this national community theatre festival. in Louisville, Kentucky June 12 - 17, 2023.
Your participation in AACTFest 2023 will give you the opportunity to present your company to a national audience. You will enjoy great display space in the Hyatt Regency Downtown, giving you interaction throughout the week as festival participants attend workshops, meetings, and the Design Competition adjacent to the exhibit hall.
Vendor exhibits, workshops, and festival events will be held at the centrally located Hyatt Regency Downtown. The Hyatt is just steps from the Fourth Street Live District, Louisville’s premier dining and entertainment destination.
Act quickly! Space is limited and tables will be assigned on a first-registered basis.
For further information on exhibits or sponsor opportunities:
Jill Patchin: 616-401-8864 or Contact Jill by email
$450 early bird rate by Feb 10, 2023
$600 after Feb 10, 2023
AACTFest 2023 Exhibit Space
- Display area: 10’ wide x 8’ deep with 6’ skirted display table, two chairs, one wastebasket, 8’ height draped back wall, and 3’ height draped side rails,
- one 7” x 44” booth ID sign
- WiFi available / Electricity available (additional charges)
- Please specify on your contract if you have any special exhibit space requests. Space assigned on a first-registered basis.
- Download informational brochure and booth registration form
- Return your AACTFest 2023 exhibitor booth reservation as soon as possible. You will receive an e-confirmation when your reservation is received.
- Exhibits will be immediately adjacent to workshops and the Design Competition, in the Hyatt Regency Downtown.
- Exhibit Area will be secure and locked when Exhibits are closed.
- Companies unpack and set up exhibits: Wednesday, June 14, 8 am - 4 pm All displays must be removed by 5 pm, Saturday, June 17
AACTFest 2023 Exhibit Hall Hours:
5 pm - 6:30 pm, Wednesday, June 14 - Exhibitor’s Cocktail Party
8 am - 12:30 pm, Thursday, Friday, Saturday (June 15, 16, 17)
AACTFest 2023 Hotel:
- The Hyatt Regency Downtown Louisville, 320 West Jefferson Street, Louisville, Kentucky, 40202
- AACTFest 2023 guest rates: $159 + tax (single or double)
- Reservations: hyatt.com/en-US/group-booking/SDFRL/G-AAC3 or: 877-803-7534, code AAC3
- The Hyatt Regency is the location for AACTFest 2023 special events, workshops, exhibits, and conferences. This four-star hotel is within walking distance of the Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts.
- Please support AACT by staying at the official convention hotel.
- Reserve directly with the hotel and mention AACT.